Welcome to www.fracaso.in!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Fracaso’s Website, located at http://fracaso.in.
When you visit this site, we assume that you agree to these conditions and terms. Please stop using www.fracaso.in if you don’t agree to accept all the conditions and terms stated in this document.
The following terminology is applicable in these terms and conditions, privacy statement, Disclaimer Notice, as well as to all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you who is the user of this website, and is compliant with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” are all a part of our Company. “Party”, “Parties” and “Us”, refer to our Client as well as ourselves. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer, and consideration of payment that is required to provide assisting the client in the most effective way to satisfy the needs of the Client regarding the services provided by the Company’s specified services, and by the law in force in the Netherlands. Any usage of the above terminology, as well as other terms in the singular or plural, including capitalisation, or he/she/they, are considered interchangeable, and hence refers to similar terms.
WHEREAS the Company is generally a user or visitor on the website or portal of the Company who have advised to use the product supplied by the Company
AND WHEREAS the Company has developed a product or device called as fracasoveda is a general wellness product with the objective to promote a healthy lifestyle and play an important role in improving the quality of life and living well while also reducing the impact or risk of some chronic diseases and conditions. The wellbeing companion program is solely based on dietary, yoga, sleep & exercise suggestions.
AND WHEREAS fracaso is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition nor going to prescribe or change the dosage of existing medications if applicable. Further the Company is not a licensed medical or health-care provider and has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind.
Obligations, Warranties, Representations and Undertakings of the user:
The User warrants and represents that:
The user has right and full authority to enter into Agreement with the Company;
- The User shall provide all the updated and correct information on the website and while using any of the products and services of the Company. The User shall be responsible for the correctness of information and it verification.
- You are aware that the product is an Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning based health analysis platform and for which you are ready to provide tongue and face photo of your body parts as may be required in order to provide the correct analysis;
- You will not harm verbally or in any other way nor take coercive action of any kind to this health platform, their properties.
- In case of an emergency you will always consult your nearby doctor or hospital as per your choice;
- It is the user’s responsibility to accept or reject, rely, follow or avoid the required recommendations
- The user shall ensure that it has appropriate internet connectivity so as to avoid any failure of usages of application service.
- The User shall not perform any act which may be detrimental to the business / commercial interests of the Company;
- All their obligations under this Agreement are legal, valid and binding obligations enforceable in law;
Unless otherwise noted, Fracaso and/or its Licensors hold all intellectual property rights of all content available found on www.fracaso.in. The intellectual property rights of all material are protected. Access to this information is available at www.fracaso.in for your private use subject to limitations that are set out in these terms and conditions.
It is not recommended to:
- Republish content from www.fracaso.in
- Sub-license, rent, or sell materials from www.fracaso.in
- Reproduce duplicate, copy or replicate material from www.fracaso.in
- Redistribute content that you have downloaded from www.fracaso.in
This Agreement will commence at the time of the signing.
Certain areas of this website provide users the chance to exchange ideas and data in specific areas on the website. Fracaso is not able to screen comments, edit, publish or read Comments in advance of their appearance on the site. Comments do not represent the views or opinions of Fracaso the company, its affiliates, or agents. The views expressed in the Comments are the opinions of the individual who expresses their views and opinions. If they are permitted by law, Fracaso shall not be held responsible for any Comments or any liability in the form of damages, losses, or expenses incurred or incurred as a result of the use and/or appearance or posting of comments on this site. Fracaso retains the rights to review any Comments and to take down any comments that could be considered offensive, inappropriate, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and warrant that:
- You are legally entitled to publish comments on our site and have all the necessary licenses and consents;
- The comments do not violate any intellectual property rights not limited to trademarks, patents, or copyright of any third party;
- The comments do not contain offensive, defamatory, libellous, or indecent content that is a violation of privacy.
- The Comments are not intended to promote or solicit business or commercial or illegal activities.
- You give Fracaso an unrestricted license to reproduce, use and edit, and to permit others to reproduce, use and edit your comments in the forms, formats, or media.
- When you open an account on our Service we will verify that you are over the age of 18 and that the information you give us is correct, complete, and current at all times. Incorrect, incorrect, or outdated information could result in the immediate suspension of your account with the Service.
- You are accountable for keeping your account’s confidentiality and password, which includes but is not limited to restricting access to your account or account. You agree to take the responsibility for every action or activity that takes place under your account or password regardless of whether your password is through our Service or any third-party service. We must be notified immediately when you become aware of any security breach or illegal access to your account.
- Our company has the discretion to deny service, close accounts, delete or modify content, or even cancel orders at our discretion.
- Hyper linking to our Content
The following organisations are permitted to connect to our Website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
Online directory distributors can connect to our website in the same way as they hyperlink to websites of other businesses listed; and
System wide Accredited Business, excluding soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, as well as charity fundraising organisations that are not permitted to link to our website.
The organisations can hyperlink to our homepage and our publications, or other Web pages as if the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) doesn’t suggest in any way sponsorship, endorsement, or endorsement of the party linking to or its products or services or products; and (c) is within its context on the site.
We can consider and accept additional link requests from the following kinds of organisations:
- well-known information for business or consumer sources;
- dot.com Community websites;
- associations or other organisations representing organisations for charitable causes;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Consulting, accounting, and law companies as well as
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will accept links from these organisations if we find the following: (a) the link will not cause us to look bad at our affiliated businesses; (b) the organisation is not associated with any negative record in our database; (c) benefits for us from the exposure of the hyperlink outweighs any lack Fracaso the link; as well (d) the hyperlink is part of general information about resources.
These organisations can hyperlink to our home page as that the link (a) isn’t in any way deceptive, (b) doesn’t falsely suggest that it is a sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linked party or the products and services it offers or products; and (c) is in the specifics of the linking party’s website.
If you’re an organisation identified in paragraph 2. Above, and you are keen on linking with our site we must be informed by sending an email Fracaso. Fracaso. Include your name, your business name, and contact details along with the URL of your website and a list of URLs you plan for us to hyperlink to your website as well as the URLs of our website that you wish to connect. Please wait a couple of weeks for an answer.
Organisations that have been approved may link to our website in the following manner:
- We may use our corporate name, or
- Utilising the resource locator uniformly linked to, or
- In the case of using another description for our site linked to, it is appropriate within the context and structure of the content on the website of the linking party.
- It is not permitted to use Fracaso’s trademark or any other artwork allowed in connection with a link unless there is the existence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior written consent, you should not design frames on our Websites that modify in any way the appearance or presentation of our website.
We are not accountable for any information that is posted on your website. You agree to defend and defend us from all claims that may arise on your website. The link(s) should be placed on any website which could be considered to be libellous, illegal or offensive, or infringes or otherwise violates, and encourages the violation of any third-party rights.
- Your Privacy
Reservation of Rights
Our company reserves the right to ask removal of all or any hyperlinks to our website. We will eliminate all links from our website on the request. We reserve the right to modify this agreement as well as its linking policy at any time. If you continue to link to our website you are agreeing to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of links from our site
If you notice a hyperlink on our site that is offensive, for whatever reason, you are welcome to reach us and let us know at any time. We’ll consider requests to remove links, but we are not obliged to or even reply to you directly.
We do not guarantee that the information contained on this website is accurate We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information We do not guarantee to guarantee that the site remains accessible or that the content on the site is up-to-date.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any claims, warranties, and conditions concerning this website or the usage of this site. This disclaimer is not intended to:
- limit or eliminate our or our liability for the death of a person or injury to a person;
- Limit or exclude your liability for fraud, fraud;
- limit any of your or our obligations in any manner not allowed by the law applicable to you or
- Exempt us from any of the obligations that cannot be exempted under the law applicable to you.
- The restrictions and limitations of responsibility set out within the present Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) must be abided by the preceding paragraph and (b) cover all obligations that arise under the disclaimer, including those arising out of contract or tort, and also for violation of statutory obligations.
We reserve the right at our sole discretion to amend or replace these Terms at any time. If a change is substantial, we will give at least 30 days’ notice before any new Terms take effect. What constitutes a significant modification will be determined at our discretion.
If you continue to use or access our Service following any changes that become effective you accept to be bound by the updated conditions. If you don’t agree to the terms of the new agreement then you will not be allowed to access or use the Service.
If you have any queries regarding these Terms, please get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org