If you have further concerns or need more details regarding our Privacy Statement Do not be reluctant to get in touch with us.
The information we gather
The details you are required to disclose as well as the reason you’re required to provide it will be clearly explained to you when we ask you to supply your data.
If you send us a direct message we could be able to obtain additional information regarding you, such as your name email address, telephone number, the content of your message, and any attachments you might send us, as well as any other information you prefer to disclose.
If you sign up to create an account, we will request your contact details which include details such as name or company name and email address, address, and phone number.
How we use your personal information
We make use of the information we collect in a variety of ways that include:
- Operate, maintain and operate our website
- Make it more personal, better and extend our website
- Learn and understand the way you navigate our website. Understand and analyze how you use our
- Create new services, and products with features, functions, and other features
- Contact you via our partner or directly including to provide customer service as well as to provide you with news and other information related to our website. Additionally, we will use the information to promote and market our products.
- Send us emails
- Be aware of and stop fraud
www.fracaso.in uses the usual procedure for making use of log files. The log files record visitors’ activities when they visit sites. Every hosting company does this, and they are part of the hosting service’s analytics. The data collected from log files comprise the internet protocol (IP) addresses and browser types, Internet Service Provider (ISP) dates and times, the time stamps, the pages that you visit and leave as well as the possible amount of times a user clicks. They are not connected to any personal information. The reason for collecting the data is to analyze trends, manage the site, and track the movement of users on the site, as well as collect demographic data.
Cookies and Web Beacons
As with all websites, www.fracaso.in uses ‘cookies’. Cookies are used to save information about the preferences of users, as well as the pages of the website that the user was able to access or browsed. This information is used to enhance the user experience by tailoring our website’s content based on the preferences of their browser and/or other data.
For more information about general cookies, check out “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Google Double-click DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Be aware that www.fracaso.in does not have access to nor control of these cookies which are used by third-party advertising.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can opt to deactivate cookies by adjusting your browser settings. To find out more details about managing cookies with specific browsers, it is located on the browser’s respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA and the rights it grants, California consumers have the right to:
A company that collects consumer data reveals the categories and details of personal information businesses have collected about consumers. A business should delete all personal information about the customer that it has obtained. Demand that businesses who sell a consumer’s personal information sell the data of the customer. If you request this you have a month to reply to the request. If you’d like to make use of one of these rights, do not hesitate to reach us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure you’re completely informed of your rights regarding data protection. Everyone is entitled to the following rights:
1. The right to access you is entitled to obtain copies of your information. We might be able to charge a small amount to provide this service.
2. The right to correct the right to rectification – You are entitled to request that we rectify any information you believe to be incorrect. Additionally, you have the right to request that we update any information that you believe to be insufficient.
The right to erase you is entitled to request the deletion of your data under certain conditions.
3. The right to limit processing you is entitled to ask us to limit data processing on your data under certain circumstances.
4. The right to oppose processing the right to object to processing to oppose our processing of your data under certain conditions.
5. The right to data portability you can ask us to transfer the information we’ve collected to another organization and/or directly to your subject to certain conditions.
6. If you submit an inquiry, we will have one month to reply to your request within one month. If you’d like to make use of one of these rights, we invite you to get in touch with us.
Another area of our concern is to ensure that children are protected online. We urge parents and guardians the activities of their children, take part in, or monitor and direct their children’s online activities.
www.fracaso.in is not aware of gathering any Personal Identifiable Information from children younger than 13 years of age. If you believe that your child has provided such information through our site, we urge you to notify us immediately and we’ll make the best we can to erase the information from our database.